I am moving these monthly recap posts to an end-of-the-month stand-alone post.
First, here is what I said I would read in February:
- Holes– Done!
- The Aeneid – Done!
- Smile – Done!
- Dreaming in Cuban – Done!
- Blanche on the Lam – moving to remainder’s list. I started it, but didn’t finish.
What of that remainders list:
- The Martian – now that the movie is on DVD, I can get back on the book wait list.
- The Golden Bowl – I have the ebook, but it’s not an easy read.
Revealing Hannah: The Myth of Cassandra – Done!
- The Road from Coorain – I have started this.
- Dead Wake – still on the waiting list.
Carry On – Done!
What is coming up for March? Not many as I am not sure what I want to read just yet. I do know that these two will be finished for a weekly meeting: