I was very vague about what I would be reading in March. It was a busy month and there were times when I worried I wouldn’t finish anything.
I only expected to read two books, neither of which I was able to finish, but both of which are still being read. So, let’s look at the remainders list.
- The Martian – now that the movie is on DVD, I am back on the wait list.
- The Golden Bowl – I have the ebook, but it’s not an easy read.
- The Road from Coorain – I have started this and am about half way through the book.
- Dead Wake – I am listening to this right now and also halfway through!
- Blanche on the Lam – sitting on my night stand…
- David Copperfield – 36 hours of Richard Armitage is still 36 hours. I am only 10 hours in.
What books will I be covering for April? No idea. Right now I am trying to just focus on reading in general and keeping up with the writing. It’s not that easy.
I am also very excited about the monthly statistics too. I don’t know how, but I had 114 visitors this past month. My goal of 456 visitors during the year is well within reach. I fully expect to top that this month since I am writing every day, not just 3 times a week.