Happy February everyone! I am a bit behind with the week because I came back from Atlanta with a wonderful cold. It knocked me off my feet, but I am thrilled to be able to start the Persuasion Read-a-Long today.
We have some people officially signed up and you can still sign up. Don’t feel obligated to sign up. You are welcome to contribute to the conversation if you have something to say.
Today we aren’t going to discuss anything related to the book, but I want to make sure everyone knows the schedule.
I will post the discussions on Mondays. Here are the chapters we will cover each week:
- February 6: we will discuss chapters 1-6.
- February 13: we will discuss chapters 7-13
- February 20: we will discuss chapters 14-20
- February 27: we will discuss chapters 21-24
- March 1: I will wrap up with any final discussion
If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the comments. So, make sure you have your book. Highlight the passages you love. I will post on Monday to discuss chapters 1-6!